Who wants to eat a cup of hot boiled rice this morning? Vietnamese Shrimp Porridge, This Vietnamese shrimp porridge is different from the Thai style porridge in the soup. Thai style boiled rice uses pork bone broth. Or chicken rib soup with coriander root, garlic and pepper, but Vietnamese shrimp porridge will use onion broth to add sweetness, sure enough. Then let’s see how to do it. Let’s do this bowl.
chopped scallion base, sliced spring onion
- Wash the shrimp, peel off the shell, and remove the head from the tail. Then cut the back and pull out the black line. Add sesame oil and salt and mix thoroughly. Marinate for about 15 minutes
2. Boil the broth in a pot over medium heat until it boils. Add the onion, boil until cooked and the broth is sweet. scoop out the onion
3. Add cooked rice and boil until the broth is cloudy and slightly starch. season with salt
4. When boiling again, add shrimp. Boil until the shrimp is cooked, put the onion base and spring onion leaves (split a little for topping), turn off the heat.
5. Ladle into a bowl, sprinkle with fried shallots, scallion leaves, and pepper. Serve hot. You can