For salarymen who are passionate about traveling, Backpacker is an alternative for those who want to travel in style. In a competitive budget (You will be able to find trouble often). The quality of the Backpacker is to be calm. Be open and optimistic Know the flexibility to deal with immediate problems. That is considered the charm of this type of tourism, it is important to be conscious in taking care of yourself and your belongings. Know how to observe and be careful about your safety at all times.
After choosing a destination pin and checking the weather conditions during the journey Don’t forget to check news from various media. About the political and social situation, such as crime news Natural disasters and epidemics
Things to prepare before you leave, Backpacker
1. Detailed information and travel plans for the whole trip The weather Places to visit, travel, accommodation, food, souvenirs and budgets.
2. Important documents used for travel such as passports, visas, ID cards, credit cards, tickets and accommodation confirmation documents. Itinerary schedule Certificate of personal medicine and health Travel insurance documents Emergency telephone numbers, such as embassies, hotels, airlines, it is recommended that you take pictures of important documents and keep a copy on your phone.
3. A suitcase or backpack of the right size to fit all your belongings, remember that you have to carry it yourself throughout the trip. And the items in the bag that should have been
- A lot of clothes, less according to the travel program Most will prepare no more than 3 pants, no more than 5 shirts, 3-4 sets of underwear when it’s time to change them, they should be washed and put on the next day.
- The towel doesn’t have to be big and / or soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, in case you don’t want to buy it, take it in your bag.
- Sandals to replace with sneakers. The price doesn’t have to be expensive. Ready to leave at any time
- Camera and accessories
- Guidebook and guide map
- A flashlight is very necessary, especially for a trip to the forest.
- Utility knife
- Plastic bags to use during necessary or emergency.
- Medicines, especially people with certain underlying diseases, but if not, at least they must carry paracetamol, balsam, salts, plaster, rubbing alcohol
4. Check foreign exchange rates and exchange enough money.
5. Check with the service provider network of the destination that is compatible with your mobile phone, and also check the power and prepare an AC adapter.
6. Prepare your body to be healthy Let your family know where to go, where to stay, how to contact, and when to leave.
A great trip doesn’t have to be luxurious, stay in a five-star hotel or dine in a large restaurant. To walk the view on a small road. In one rural area it might make you feel better. As one anonymous tourist said “You don’t have to be wealthy to travel comfortably.